Thursday 23 June 2011

Good news, bad news...

OK, so not really bad news, and it's all mixed in with the good news, so here goes.

Firstly, in the last couple of weeks I have had two shows at Morley Town Hall.  I think maybe Morley isn't quite the audience for my products.  In two shows, so, what 9 hours?, I made a grand total of 4 sales.  The most recent show, on 18 June, I made absolutely none at all!  It didn't help matters that there was a demonstration on the steps of the town hall, so no-one could actually get into the building!  It was a bit disheartening, but hey ho, you win some you lose some I suppose.

Secondly, I have been offered a stand at Handmade At The Corn Exchange!! It's a whole weekend - 2 and 3 July - right in the centre of Leeds, at the Corn Exchange funnily enough, and I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!  I've been trying to get a stand at one of these shows for ages!  Hope to see you all there!!

Thirdly, this is goodbye to this particular blog, it's been short but sweet, and it's been fun.  I will be closing down this page because...

TA DAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to www.petitsbijouxjewellery.co.uk!! Yes, my very own website!  I'm excited about it! Please do take a peek!  It's the first time I've ever done this, so please do let me know any improvements or suggestions!  All my blog updates will be done through the new website from now on so please update your RSS subscriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment